Spring cleaning products that can save you money…
Spring cleaning season has approached us all and it is now time to get our homes in prepared for the warmer season ahead aka Summer! This time of year, I like to stack up on all my cleaning products in all areas so I do not have to keep running back and forth to the store. Depending on where you live, your local dollar stores, drugstores, Target, Kmart, and Walmart always have pretty great deals so that you can bulk up on all of your spring cleaning items.
Since ads at the major stores always change weekly and prices vary in different states, lets stick to some products from the Dollar Tree that are exactly $1.00.
I don’t know about you, but I always love my house smelling like whatever season it is. Considering it is Spring and Summer season, this is a list of scents that will make your home smell fresh and Summery!
- Air Wick Hawaii Air Freshener
- Renuzit Adjustables After the Rain Air Fresheners
- Air Wick Stick Ups Air Fresheners
Everyone’s cleaning regimen is different and some people prefer certain items more than others, however; here is a small list of frequently bought products.
- Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Lysol Click Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaners
- Comet Disinfectant Cleanser
- Ajax Powder Cleanser with Bleach
- Lysol Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wet Wipes
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Sensations Island Mist Carpet Odor Eliminator
These items are things that assist with many different cleaners that might be needed when you start your Spring cleaning process.
- Brillo Basics Steel-Wool Soap Pads
- Brillo Scrub Sponges w/Handles
- Mr. Clean Original Magic Erasers
- Brillo Basics Long-Cuff Reusable Latex Gloves
- Large Spray Bottles
Please feel free to share with us your favorite cleaning products that you like to purchase on a budget! Happy cleaning!