Romantic Dinner for two
Since Valentine’s Day is now 2 days away, I wanted to share this easy garlic steak recipe that IHeartRecipes aka Rosie presented on YouTube. She will show us in video below, how to make a delicious T-bone steak served with baked potatoes and buttery corn on the cob. This recipe would be a perfect dinner for two if you both would like to enjoy each others company at home on this special day.
I have made this same recipe a couple of times, but instead of using a T-boned steak, I used a Bone-in ribeye steak and it came fantastic. Just know that you can use whatever choice of steak that you and your date would prefer. So save your money and make this 5 star restaurant quality dish that will cost you under $100 in the comfort of your own home!
Some of the items you will need for this recipe are:
- 2 T-Bone Steaks (your choice of steak)
- Olive Oil (I used extra virgin)
- Your choice of steak seasonings, onion, and garlic
- Large size russet potatoes
- Load up your baked potatoes with your choice of shredded cheese, bacon bits, scallions (green onion), and sour cream!
For exact measurements and ingredients to this recipe, visit IHeartRecipes and enjoy! Happy Valentine’s Day!