This Recipe For Potato Stacks Comes With A Video…
Stacks of just about anything sounds like a good time. Especially, yummy stacks of pancakes, Lasagna (which is stacked by default) and stacks of money, but that’s harder to come by. Surfing the web for new recipes produced this mouth-watering snack that tastes as spectacular as it looks. It certainly does not take much effort to throw this together, you only need a muffin pan, butter, potatoes, Parmesan, garlic and thyme. Once you have all that on your counter-top, you are ready to get cooking and later devouring what will quickly become your new favorite bite.
Now, here are your ingredients with the actual measurements that are used in the video and we have provided a direct link to Home Cooking Adventure. They’re the publisher of this recipe and they give great written details if you want to create this dish step-by-step without the video.
- These ingredients makes about 4-6 servings:
- 3 tbsp (45g) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (25g) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp (3g) garlic powder (I would use a couple of thinly sliced garlic cloves mixed in with the potatoes)
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8-10 gold potatoes (1.4 kg) sliced thin (about 1/16 inch -1.6 mm thick)
- Crush up slices of bacon and add them to your mixture for added flavor
Also, if you are looking, we have found the perfect 12 cup non-stick muffin pan for you on Amazon Prime. It is competitively priced with great reviews, so be sure to check it out.