Grocery shopping on a budget
Budgets can be a necessity if you are feeding a large family or if you do not have much money to throw around. It is important to find out what will work best for you when planning out meals and how much you will have to spend weekly. A budget is not a bad thing, it is all about divvying up finances for specific things and getting the most bang for your buck. Whether your waistline is on a diet or your wallet is on a diet, we can help you with whatever you need.
In future articles we will be covering couponing and how that can be beneficial to you. However, for right now let’s focus solely on what we can gain from not only knowing how to budget our finances for a grocery shopping trip, but using handy tips to make it happen. In today’s video there are a few things that will be highlighted and few things I added to help you along the way:
- Buy in bulk at either Costco or Sam’s Club.
- Thrifty shoppers can way the pros and cons of buying in bulk here.
- The creator of this video really suggests trying Emeals where you can get help with your meal planning and finding what’s for you.
- ‘Emeals’ cover 30 minute meals, gluten free, low calorie, budget friendly, kid friendly, slow cooker dishes, recipes for diabetics, vegetarian and much more.
- Keep in mind that it definitely helps to make a list of all things you plan to get.
- Decide on a dollar amount that you want to spend, but do not want to exceed.
- Keep track of what you’re spending weekly or monthly and let us know if these tips helped you in any way.
Hopefully, we have provided you with useful information and we look forward to bringing you more tips and tricks, while you are ballin’ on a budget. Check out the video on budgeting for healthy meals below: