In today’s style video CarliBel is showing you the right and wrong way to contour. On the right side of the screen she shows you the correct way and on the left side she shows you the incorrect way.
Carli’s tips on how to correctly contour and apply makeup:
- Use a primer.
- Make sure your complexion matches your foundation.
- Do not put the contour lines too far apart on the bridge of your nose, as it can make appear wider.
- Do not cake the make up on, it will be harder to blend.
- Make sure you bring the make up down by your neck, this way you avoid looking as if you’re wearing a”mask”.
The the list of products used:
Keep in mind, you can go to drugstores or your local mall and probably get these items or a comparable brand a bit cheaper.
- Best Pore Minimizer (comparable)
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD (Carli uses #127 or Y335, but of course you should pick the best shade for you)
- Damp Beauty Blender
- Tarte Creaseless Concealer Light Medium
- LA Girl Pro Conceal in Beautiful Bronze
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- WL Brow Bar in Ebony
- Kat Von D: Black Tattoo eyeliner
- Ardell Lashes: Wispies
- L’oreal Telescopic Mascara
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette
- Kiko Peach LE Blush
- Laura Geller Gilded Honey
- Urban Decay Lip Pencil in Liar
- Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
Below is the video where Carli will show you the right and wrong way to contour, hopefully you find this helpful.
- P.S. If you want more detail, you can view one our past posts on getting the perfect eyebrows.